Pocket Pegs is a new release of the well-known classic logic game 'Peg Solitaire'. Pocket Pegs includes attractive game themes with atmospheric sound effects, set of the new peg layouts and layout editor. This classic logic game has easy to learn rules, but is very exciting and challenging. The game themes will allow Pocket Pegs to look in compliance with the your mood and interests. Enjoy!
- 14 beautiful themes with atmospheric sound effects and original pegs
- Over 20 classical and quite new peg layouts - from easy to challenging!
- Layout Editor which lets you create endless amount of the your own layouts!
- High quality graphics
- Full game UNDO ability
- End of Game detection
- Easy-to-use interface and built-in Help
- Can be installed to a storage card
* Requires .NET Compact Framework.
» version 2.0 - posted on 2005-08-17
New Release - 14 beautiful themes, new peg layouts, layout editor.
Pocket Pegs END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you
(either an individual or a single entity) and Cactus Factory for the Cactus Factory
software product identified above, which includes computer software and may include
associated media, printed materials, and any "online" or electronic documentation
By installing, copying or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree
to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA,
do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is distributed on a shareware basis. This means:
1. All copyrights to SOFTWARE PRODUCT are exclusively owned by the author -
Cactus Factory (http://www.cactusfactory.com).
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period. The ending of Trial
period is time, when the user will make the defined by the program quantity
of the descriptions, sufficient for detailed acquaintance with the program.
Following this test period, if you wish to continue to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT,
you MUST register. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive
license to use the program for any legal purpose.
3. The registered SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be rented or leased, but may be
permanently transferred, in its entirety, if the person receiving it agrees
to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include
the update and all previous versions.
4. Unregistered trial version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be freely distributed,
with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
without written permission from the copyright holder. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT
unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other
package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND
IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY
OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
6. You may use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT only in conjunction with one computer.
7. You may make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT only for backup and archival purposes.
8. You are expressly prohibited from sublicensing, assigning, renting, loaning,
leasing, or otherwise transferring the registered SOFTWARE PRODUCT or documentation
to anyone, except as specifically provided in this EULA. You may not alter, modify,
adapt, create a derivative work, merge, translate, decompile, disassemble, otherwise
reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or any subset
of the registered SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except as provided in this EULA. Any such
unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license
and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT keyfiles may not be distributed without the written permission
of the copyright holder. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved
by the author - Cactus Factory (http://www.cactusfactory.com).
8. Installing and using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT signifies acceptance of these terms and
conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
the SOFTWARE PRODUCT files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.